Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Autodelta (made by Ragazzon) cat-back stainless steel exhaust system. Twin exit, Will fit 1.6 & 2.0 models

Bambi killed my car :depressed:

£250 ono, collected from glasgow or can post at cost

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Autodelta (made by Ragazzon) cat-back stainless steel exhaust system. Twin exit, Will fit 1.6 & 2.0 models

Bambi killed my car :depressed:

£250 ono, collected from glasgow or can post at cost
SFS, will take offers on this, as I have no need for it any longer

Sounds great btw! Not in your face loud (like my new car :biglaugh:) but a very nice purr

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Shame you are in Glasgow. Might have taken a punt on this and removed the third Cat running LPG.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Keep seeing 147's in passing, and consider chasing after them shouting "BUY MY EXHAUST PLEASE, IT'D LOOK AWESOME ON YOUR CAR!!".

In all seriousness though, I could post it to you if you wanted it. No idea on the costs involved though and how I would pack it for a courier to take it. There must be someone that would post it for a reasonable cost.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
You'd probably need to package it up and give weight's. That way I can get a courier to quote for it.
As the drive to Glasgow is quite far from the midlands...

Although it would cost me £48 in fuel for that.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
What's halfway tween Midlands and Glasgow then...?
(Small devil on your shoulder mode)

DO IT!! :)

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Ha my cars cheap to run though. Petrol costs for the op would be expensive.
Im sure a couier would do it all cheaper.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
I'd imagine as its dual exhaust's it would need a bit cut out the rear bumper and thinking about it the LPG filler is on that side.

So i'd be better off with a single system unless I moved the filler.

Hot exhaust and lpg or any fuel is a bad idea....

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Good point. Maybe I could add an extra spark plug and an lpg feed to drop fuel into the tail pipe and ignite it...

Reminds me of the kill switch on carb motorbikes. Kill the throttle, move throttle to fully open. Coast with the engine turning over then flick the switch back on to turn the engine back on.

BOOM

Petrol ignites in the exhaust, big explosion and a huge flame.
Good times

Reactions: Egon

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Completely right, you would need to trim away some metal that sits behind the plastic cover on the offside half of the rear bumper. I DO however provide my custom made :)thumbup:) exhaust bracket for this end.

I'm driving a Fiat Panda 100hp nowadays, so fuel for me isn't that expensive.

Would be willing to meet at Penrith if the exhaust goes for a reasonable price :)

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Could pop in and see Autolusso Boys!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yep, although you need to cut away some small piece of metal behind the plastic cover on the driver side.

I am driving down to Oxford from Glasgow tonight for the weekend, so if anyone would like a partial delivery service, I'm willing to bring the exhaust along for a ride.

Cheers

More pics https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3qd9decbaxph3zd/AADwNTkfPTWBagaKD-fwBLuPa?dl=0
I would have taken you up on that, if only i had seen the message in time :depressed:!

Is there any damage to the exhaust at all? seems in decent condition from photos

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only issues are aesthetic. See the photo that shows the "autodelta" etching on the tip? The equivalent on the drivers side is faded a lot, cause I accidently went too far with the polisher when I got it. There's also a small bit of red overspray from the previous owner on the side/underneath the same pipe. Never bothered trying to take it off, I'm sure it would if it bothered you though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
sorry been a bit busy and away at the weekend, but would you be available this friday? I would be Driving from Newcastle area and can get to glasgow area from around 8pm

1 - 20 of 23 Posts