Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry: :cry: The time has come, my GTV is on the market. But hey, tomorrow a lovely 156 JTS sportwagon is the replacement so not all tears. Anyone interested I'll be getting her serviced before actual sale. She has been looked after, 60,000 on the clock, blue with tan leather. Bodywork generally as good as a Gtv can be apart from a couple of nice jealous key scratches on the bonnet, (some little sh#t!)
don't jump on me just yet though folks for details as I'm in the process of organising photos, servicing and general tidying up of carpets and leather before she's ready for viewing. I just want to put it out there to see who's interested as I would like her to go to a good home. i.e another Alfista. Let us know and maybe I can organise myself quickly. I'm gonna be putting her in the Autotrader for £4200.
Maybe ambitious in these hard times, but who knows?
Take care..:thumbs:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S she's also a Lusso with aeropack and teledials as you can probably see from my small picture anyway? 1999 series 2

·
Registered
14 Posts
Would you be interested in selling me the 17" Teledials? I have the 16" Teardrop alloys on mine and you could swap them over before selling?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I've had her serviced today, I've removed the front seats for TLC with leather treatment and I've shampoo'd the carpets and next job is engine bay and exterior so any day now folks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts