Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have for sale a custom set of adapters i had made up to allow me to fit JAP alloys (5x114.3PCD) wheels onto my GTV spider (5x98)

They are 15mm thick, made from a high grade aluminium and have countersunk Allen head bolts (M12x1.25) These took me an AGEEEE to find and cost me £6 each! £120 in just bolts.

I have test fitted one of these to the car and then set them back into my garage waiting for my wheels to get refurbished and tyres on etc. But in the mean time my GTV spider had been crashed into and is no longer with me so these, sadly after all the ground work I have done to get these made up and bolts found etc, are up for sale.

These basically cost me an arm and a leg, but I know I can't ask for that in return, so I am asking for offers around £200. (Posted included in price)

PayPal only as always.

More pictures/spec details available on request.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have similar on the front of my GTV, certainly opens up the wheel choice.

Lots of 18" BBS LM floating around in this fitment which are appealing. Not to mention certain Maserati and Ferrari models use this PCD.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all, sorry for the delay in replying, I didn't get a notification that there was a reply to the thread.

Taken a few measurements today showing the thickness and the centre bore (that is for the wheels).

From what I remember when test fitting it to the car, I had to take the wheel bearing cover plate off the back brake disc and clean the hell out of the disc to make sure it was clean as they are a snug fit. Once this was done though it was fine.

Anymore questions, just shoot a reply to this thread and I'll get back to you asap!

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
638 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, they were made for early Nissan/JAP wheels but sadly they never made it to the car. Have been sat gathering dust (not rust) since!

·
Registered
638 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts