Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right im selling my Mito Veloce soon, it will be gone in just under 2 weeks so want to know if anyone is really interested in the Koni FSD SHocks and Eibach Lowering Springs (good combo as more comfy to standard and lowers the car) as then i will pay a garage to have them both removed so i can sell them on.

They have done about 10k miles. I will give them a good clean. I can see the gold paint on areas of the Shocks has worn off but thats just the way it is.

I paid around £850 for the shocks and Eibach springs and due to wanting a quick sale il do them for a steal. I am thinking £450. I can sort delivery for an extra cost or you can organize, i do not mind. Or meet up somewhere if it works out cheaper.

Due to the private message limit on here please txt me on 07763466134.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ive edited price as found out costs from garage to swap over and its more than i thought.

If no one does a definitive yes by the weekend they will have to stay on the car :(

well i had been considering a G QV next year but had my eye on the Fiesta ST for over a year now after hearing so many good reviews about it and knowing of people with one saying how good they really are. Went a couple of dealers and going for a top spec one so will have all the bells and whistles. Thing is due to the cost even after the decent discount ive pushed for i need to do one of Fords Options plans. Means it will take me ages to own it but it is a cracking car. going for race Red. The Recaros are epic, heated, got sat nav, cruise control, climate, auto everything, list kinda goes on.

The Alfa has been lovely to own, defo turns heads to the right people haha, but its 5 years old now, owned it over 2.5 years and just want more power and something with all the extras too

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im selling my alloys with good tyres on too. So if you know of anyone they might still be up for sale.

Team Dynamics 18x8 matt black with 40 profile Toyo tyres, cracking tyres.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts