Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First catch the scoundrel(s)

I'm not a violent person normally but try the following. Check with the authorities first, as in some countries this may be illegal. :D

Carry out the old Hell's Angels deterrent for naughty people. Put a piece of barbed wire in a metal tube, lubricate the tube, shove it in their rear end, gently remove the tube, being careful not to disturb the piece of barbed wire which needs to be left "behind".

I guarantee they'll think twice before vandalising. All their concentration will be centred on how best to walk bow-legged and also other things of a more pressing nature.

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Always thought that using an animal rubber castrating ring would do the trick much better and has the advantage of removing them from the gene pool ;)

·
Banned
273 Posts
I caught some one at it on my M3.......................he will not be doing this kind of thing again.
This is an activity carried out by scum!! The worst kind.
Monstro

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Always thought that using an animal rubber castrating ring would do the trick much better and has the advantage of removing them from the gene pool ;)
An excellent idea !! :thumbs:

:lol:

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Splendid! But won't the bugger :eek: struggle a bit... I mean, first you have to de-bag him and then assault him with the metal tube.. It'll turn nasty! :lol:

Ralf S.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Or alternatively employ that old trick as perfected by the Ku Klux Klan.
Strip victim naked and seat him on a length of old tree trunk or telegraph pole or similar. Using wire wound round the timber several times, secure the perp to the tree by also running the wire around his nadgers several times. When he is firmly fixed in place, hand him a very blunt knife that won't be able to cut the wire, douse the tree in petrol and set light to same.

·
Registered
677 Posts
First catch the scoundrel(s)

I'm not a violent person normally but try the following. Check with the authorities first, as in some countries this may be illegal. :D

Carry out the old Hell's Angels deterrent for naughty people. Put a piece of barbed wire in a metal tube, lubricate the tube, shove it in their rear end, gently remove the tube, being careful not to disturb the piece of barbed wire which needs to be left "behind".

I guarantee they'll think twice before vandalising. All their concentration will be centred on how best to walk bow-legged and also other things of a more pressing nature.
The barbed wire up the rectum trick was often employed by both the Germans and the Russians on prisoners captured on the Eastern Front.
I had always wondered how the wire was successfully inserted - now I know !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts