Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Only had her 1 day and shes getting dirty already. When shes clean and somewhere more scenic Ill upload some more

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Coleyflower - I cant believe how dirty she is in 1 day. Guess Ill be going out at the weekend and buying a washmitt etc etc

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks Coleyflower - I cant believe how dirty she is in 1 day. Guess Ill be going out at the weekend and buying a washmitt etc etc
Welcome! ;) From what I have picked up on this forum, once you become a MiTo owner, you become obsessed with cleaning, polishing and waxing the beauty! :lol: You have been warned! :eek:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its interesting you have a mini cooper - that was one of the cars on my shortlist!!!
My last car - I think I washed it 7 times in 3 years!!! Im in for a shock

·
Registered
336 Posts
same as the one im getting apart from mines a lusso. Im still indecided :( keep thinking i should ring up and get a red one instead although the dealer would probably be pissed lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
Its interesting you have a mini cooper - that was one of the cars on my shortlist!!!
My last car - I think I washed it 7 times in 3 years!!! Im in for a shock
Yeah, the mini has served me well and has been good fun, but it's time for a change.

Yup - not big on cleaning cars myself - must get better! :cheese:

·
Registered
175 Posts

Only had her 1 day and shes getting dirty already. When shes clean and somewhere more scenic Ill upload some more
Afraid that's what happens with a black car. Resign yourself to cleaning very regularly. Had a couple of black cars, never again. Look great in the showroom, but once they are in the real world they show every mark. Great car all the same. Well done.

B

·
0 Posts

Looks great and hope that you have fun with the car, I'm a little surprised that there's aren't more diesel ones on here!

That's why I didn't get a black car again this time, saying that I think the issue with me is more not cleaning the car rather than the colour of it! ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bridder - thanks, nicer when she was delivered though!!!
Moots - reds a great idea, theyre lovely. i think blacks the nicest though but what a bugger to keep clean.
Coleyflower - yeah you can join the "cleaning my car" fetish club when you get your Mito!!!!
Jackus - thanks, your 155 must go like **** off a shovel in D you lucky guy!
Rik - I might be tempted to swap for you bike!!
Dubai - yeah i shouldve learned from my black Golf when I had it
Bootsock, thanks, probably a wise decision going for the not black option! the diesel is great as you know, D is just fab.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
aw tess is soooo pretty.....and now u will hav ocd and be cleanin her all the time...i hav never washed a car let alone waxed one before i had mine,,,,,,so sad:cheese:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
aaaah lovely Red, :thumbsup:, & yes if you're anything like the rest of us you will be obsessed with cleanin her, trouble is everytime I clean mine it rains after :banghead:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts