Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i parked in a shopping center last night and some fookin ****** has hit my rear pass side door :rant: :rant:
the colour of my 155 shows every little niggle but luckily theres not many at all but now........................... :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
i need some revenge so i might go hire a pick-up and go shopper bashing :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

im sure the bumper marks will come off the paintwork and im reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy hoping the door dent will suck out or ill try taking the lining out and push it from inside but im not a happy bunny!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Ooooh that just sucks bad. Don't get me started on this, it's my pet hate! I tend to park away from the busy end but sometimes it's unavoidable and then when you wash the car you start to see little dings appearing all over the place. I'm not sure what's worse, a big dent you have to repair or the little dings that are too small to fix made by some fat f#ck who couldn't get his fat @rse in his car without smashing into your door. The big comparison between Spain and the UK is the number of dings I get in a year. Loads in Spain to 1 or 2 in the UK. Just shows how ignorant and careless my fellow countrymen are in this backward country! :rant:

I told you not to get me started on this... :D

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
v6junky said:
Ooooh that just sucks bad. Don't get me started on this, it's my pet hate! I tend to park away from the busy end but sometimes it's unavoidable and then when you wash the car you start to see little dings appearing all over the place. I'm not sure what's worse, a big dent you have to repair or the little dings that are too small to fix made by some fat f#ck who couldn't get his fat @rse in his car without smashing into your door. The big comparison between Spain and the UK is the number of dings I get in a year. Loads in Spain to 1 or 2 in the UK. Just shows how ignorant and careless my fellow countrymen are in this backward country! :rant:

I told you not to get me started on this... :D
you carry on mate fill your boots!!!
once i hit a car in a carpark and i left my phone number and name on their screen, never called though. but i wont do that again now !
im now going to buy a babyseat for my car so i can get away with parking in the parent and child spaces :lol:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
phil155 said:
once i hit a car in a carpark and i left my phone number and name on their screen, never called though. but i wont do that again now !
im now going to buy a babyseat for my car so i can get away with parking in the parent and child spaces :lol:
That's good plan :lol: Maybe I try that too :D

But that makes me really :mad: when I hear things like that ... It has happened few times in my car also, but only those little scratches :rant: Either less, it's still very irritanting :mad:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Arrghhhh! ... that makes my blood boil :mad:

... sometimes I get the feeling of the tick tock, tick tock until something similar happens to mine :rolleyes: :(

Hope you manage to get the ding out Phil155 and that it doesn't look too bad.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kurzon said:
Arrghhhh! ... that makes my blood boil :mad:

... sometimes I get the feeling of the tick tock, tick tock until something similar happens to mine :rolleyes: :(

Hope you manage to get the ding out Phil155 and that it doesn't look too bad.
thanks i'lltry mate :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
phil155 said:
dude that doesn't help coz you are increasing your risk of kids/women/disabled feckers parking next to you

I only use my mrs scenic to go shopping in and we do park in the kids spaces, coz we have kids :) and, yes, we do get disabled drivers parking there as the disabled spaces are filled with the women in their chelsea tractors :mad:

best think to do is park the furthest away from the main entrance, OR buy a mk1 fiesta and use it for shopping/revenge

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
beleive it or not the parent/child spaces in ipswich are VERY wide the only way a door can hit your car is if it hits your open door.

i am going to park there and i tell you what if i get hit again i promise i wont complain :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
phil155 said:
beleive it or not the parent/child spaces in ipswich are VERY wide the only way a door can hit your car is if it hits your open door.

i am going to park there and i tell you what if i get hit again i promise i wont complain :D
thats great IF you can trust other people to park in the middle of the parking space ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,993 Posts
My other car is a 25 year old Series 3 Land-Rover (Yes Really) and every dent and scratch is a battle scar. I park where I like and, as often as not, 1/2" away from your shiny Alfa drivers door - I seek you out in the farthest corners of Tesco carparks - oh yes.

When in the GTV I park in the farthest corner of the carpark and, guess what, some ******* in a 25 year old Land-Rover always parks 1/2" away from my drivers door.

Both statements are true.

PaulR

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
PaulR said:
My other car is a 25 year old Series 3 Land-Rover (Yes Really) and every dent and scratch is a battle scar. I park where I like and, as often as not, 1/2" away from your shiny Alfa drivers door - I seek you out in the farthest corners of Tesco carparks - oh yes.

When in the GTV I park in the farthest corner of the carpark and, guess what, some ******* in a 25 year old Land-Rover always parks 1/2" away from my drivers door.

Both statements are true.

PaulR
The question now is, do you hit the cars beside you when you open the door?? :confused:

·
Registered
989 Posts
i want to find out something though, both doors on my car have about 4 tiny dents on it and some have paint work off other stupid car too. (done by other cars' doors)

how much do u guys think i can get them fixed?? :rolleyes:

dont they have those sucking out machine for it? :confused: :D

i'll probably collect more dents before i get it all done. :lol:

·
Registered
499 Posts
phil155 said:
Doesn't work. I've genuinely got a kid, but the parent and child spaces are full of fat chavs with no kids who can't be arsed to walk more than ten yards to the door of Tescos. That's if all the disabled spaces are taken...

If not chavs, they're invariably childless middle-aged people in Beemers or 4x4's. Cnuts!

I always park miles away in the empty part of the car park too, but despite all the space, there's always a 5h1tbox parked right next to me when I get back...

Go figure!

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
icarlisle said:
Doesn't work. I've genuinely got a kid, but the parent and child spaces are full of fat chavs with no kids who can't be arsed to walk more than ten yards to the door of Tescos. That's if all the disabled spaces are taken...

If not chavs, they're invariably childless middle-aged people in Beemers or 4x4's. Cnuts!

Round here the chavs park in the "pick-up" bay (the bit right outside the shop designated for just pisking someone up, rather than actual parking), or on the pavement in front of the shop. :tut: :mad:

It's the middle-agers who park in the disabled and child spaces. :rolleyes:

Personally, I am quite happy to park as far away from them as humanly possible........ :p

·
Registered
377 Posts
I've adopted a policy of parking as far away as possible after my last "dent magician" session came in at £200..... one day I'll see someone do it and, although this post will triple my sentence, I [email protected] kill em - literally.... it's slammy head in car door time.... there isn't a smilie to express my anger what I find is one of the most downright ignorant things a person can do.

With regard to getting them fixed I've paid between £40 and £60 per panel for the first dent and then a reduced rate for each subsequent dent in that panel - I have paid cash though, and that's just dent removal no paint repair, plus there are certain areas on every car they can't get too.....

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
djstanley said:
I've adopted a policy of parking as far away as possible after my last "dent magician" session came in at £200..... one day I'll see someone do it and, although this post will triple my sentence, I [email protected] kill em - literally.... it's slammy head in car door time.... there isn't a smilie to express my anger what I find is one of the most downright ignorant things a person can do.

i agree!!!!
i just pictured your actions, i smiled and the word justice came to mind :) :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts