Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if its just me but when some idiot has to stick an electronic thermometer in your food to see if its cooked at the right temperature, it leaves me wondering how well prepared the actual food is.

On a similar note when ur standing there and they have a bag of frozen ham lying on the floor defrosting, my confidence it again a little bit more shaken.

I don't think i'll eat at this place again:lol:

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
had to take a southern fried chicken leg back to the work's canteen yesterday, I told them it was underdone, despite being in the oven (fried chicken?) for over 1hr 3/4.

That's why they put the probe in at other places! They would then know that it was still raw and bleeding in the middle and not put it on sale!
Glad I didn't take a big bite from it,:eek:
Obviously the oven was faulty/not up to temp and only browned the outside in the time it'd been 'cooking'.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Be glad that they do do that. Its one of the requirements when you have a restaurant but dont want to pay for staff that are properly trained to deal with food.

·
Administrator
23,020 Posts
I don't know if its just me but when some idiot has to stick an electronic thermometer in your food to see if its cooked at the right temperature, it leaves me wondering how well prepared the actual food is.
Just be grateful that they didn't use a rectal one 8 hours later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts