Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If its something that crumbles I refuse it to be in the car as its likely to make a mess and I have to tidy it up. I dont understand why people like to discuss with me why I wont let certain types of food in the car, just accept it!

I know this topic has come up before but its just getting really annoying how many people question what I do in my car.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
im with you on this one, the only things that get eaten or drunk i m my car is water and blue softmints. as far as im concerned its my car and ill treat it the way i want to if you dont like it. walk or get a bus.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eat what you like, but if you spill it your paying for the cleaning or your doing it yourself.
I know that I wouldnt be able to get them to do it so I just refuse before it gets to that stage. I also wouldnt want them to clean my car.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I am very OCD with my car. If I'm driving along and I see a bit of dust or a smear on a surface it drives me insane! I get over it but I do prefer everything to be in "show-room condition"

My mates joke about me and food in my car. "Suck up the crumbs as you eat it and EAT IT OVER THE FOOTWELL"

Sad but hey....! :lol:

·
Registered
472 Posts
hunger always wins the day for me.
what i don't like is a bag of crisps full of crushed crisps. nightmare to eat and drive.

my current fave driving food is pick and mix, especially the yellow bananas and pink shrimp things.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
with you on this one jaydh. mrs al thinks i'm really anal cos i don't like the kids having food in the car. yet she wonders why her car is unfit for human habitation - full of spilt kiddies yogurt, melted chocolate, sticky sweets, biscuit crumbs, apple cores, banana skins, leaking juice cartons, litter, and general filth. disgusting. she thinks the door pockets are just bins :mad:

J

·
0 Posts
strangely enough i am not that OCD about the interior whereas the outside is a different affair.

I have a little dustbuster that is on hand, if things do get messy then it cleaned up

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
i am very ocd with my car. If i'm driving along and i see a bit of dust or a smear on a surface it drives me insane! I get over it but i do prefer everything to be in "show-room condition".........
+1, :thumbs: The only time foodstuffs are allowed in my car is when they're in bags on the way home from the shops - and even then they go in the boot, no exceptions! :lol:

·
Registered
313 Posts
been band by the familly to eat crisps in my own car:cry: they think i am very messy but i blame the crisps

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Looks like there are so many of us OCD types. Everyone always winges at me. No food, No fags, Only drinks with that safety lid. NO NO NO NO NO And no leaving rubbish or random crap in my car either. The amount of times i've been moaned at cos when I get out I just throw anything thats not supposed to be in the car in the bin. This includes coats etc. Funny. no one leaves crap in my car now though!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I nearly strangled my mrs for giving our 6 yr old girl a FLAKE to eat in the car!
A FLAKE! the worlds worst chocky bar to eat and not make a mess! :rant:
She thought i was over reacting!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
NO FOOD ..NO DRINK in my car....dont care who it upsets, it makes a mess and it smells eeeuuuwww:p

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
no eating within a a 30 ft exclusion zone....no way:tut:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I smoke , eat , drink , Fart and fill it full of rubbish for the tip .

But i understand you all

I hate it when my kids write in the mist on the windows before i get chance to clear them
good on ya. I think you're more nuts though!:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts