Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are fog lights in the spiler on our cars, mine has never worked since i bought the car. The dealership told me that the on/off buton is broke, its on the left side of the steering wheel. Apperantly the didnt see it necesary to make an order for it.

Anyway, has anyone had the same problem? can it be replaced or re wierd to another on of switch. I added some rally lights to my 4x4 i used to have, and then i used a on/off switch that i added to the dash bord, looked ok.

opinions??

Nick

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Think if I remember correctly, the button for the front fog lights is down on the centre consol in line with the end of the handbrake and the switch for the rears is on the end of the indicator stalk.
mines a 96Super and im not sure if it varies with different models, the button for the fronts should be fairly easy to fix. :)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mine is a 8v 1995, so i have mine on the same switch as the directional thingy.

N

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alfajack
Thats the same as mine.
Nicholas
Why not wired both front and rears to the same switch, the one by the handbrake.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Or you could just do it the easy way and get another indicator stalk with a switch that works on it :rolleyes:

Fiat Tipo ones are the same as 155`s

Try Wrinx or Chriss155 they may be able to post one out to you wink :D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think changing the stick, or putting a another swiths is the way to go.

When i get the car back, i`ll have a look at it.

Thanks

N

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Far as I know the switches are not available seperately and they are a pig to change anyway. I tried and only succeeded in breaking the little contact which is probably what is wrong with yours.

Sorry, I don't have a spare as the one I have is needed for the V6.

wrinx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts