Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm wondering does anyone have the two spare panels, one for each wheel arch, which allow access to the fog lights. My GTA are missing both. I'd prefer if the water was not been thrown onto the fog-lights.

I know its a long shot.....:cheese:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Every 156 GTA has them, I suppose :p
I should have them, but it's a wonder if I find them, as I changed the plastic arches 2 years ago and I "think" I kept the old covers.
If you don't get them, think of it as more cooling for the brakes.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
apparently it's recommended to remove them when taking the car on the track or when it's really hot weather, extra cooling for the brakes as Alexandrus says.

doubt the fogs would have any issues as it's not the only way for water to get to them. by all means get some, but i would just keep them until you come to sell the car, then fit them. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
apparently it's recommended to remove them when taking the car on the track or when it's really hot weather, extra cooling for the brakes as Alexandrus says.

doubt the fogs would have any issues as it's not the only way for water to get to them. by all means get some, but i would just keep them until you come to sell the car, then fit them. :)
Them & the jacking point covers :cheese:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not really a tie wrap, more like a small plastic wire with buldges on both ends. Does not work very well.

PS. Made a mental note to search the covers this weekend.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Just buy one you tight git :p

Lacken. Have you tried autolusso? They do break GTA's and may be able to help.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just buy one you tight git :p

Lacken. Have you tried autolusso? They do break GTA's and may be able to help.
They offered 2 new arches. Can't buy access panels seperately.

If anyone has 1 of either side, or both, to spare I'd be willing to buy them :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts