Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is the right section, but are there any flyers available to download and print out? When I started working where I am now, just over two years ago, apart from my car, a 156 v6, and an abandoned 166 cloverleaf, there weren't any other Alfas about. Now there's Gt blackline, a 159 Ti dogwagon, a Brera, a couple more 156's, two or three Mitos, and several 147s.

Just wanted to get some more members for the site. :thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
Don't know if this is the right section, but are there any flyers available to download and print out? When I started working where I am now, just over two years ago, apart from my car, a 156 v6, and an abandoned 166 cloverleaf, there weren't any other Alfas about. Now there's Gt blackline, a 159 Ti dogwagon, a Brera, a couple more 156's, two or three Mitos, and several 147s.

Just wanted to get some more members for the site. :thumbs:
pretty sure nige will be able to help, why not come along to the meet next thursday night at lincoln and he will hand them over :thumbs:

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,322 Posts
Yep, I have a load of Flyers, we'll have to meet up sometime soon.

AO discourages any downloaded Flyers as they may not be as high quality as the original ones and so perhaps would not present the desired image.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts