Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good call there Nev:thumbs:

A chap at work has recently bought one for his iPhone 4. It looks ridiculous, it makes a slim phone really fat, it doesn't protect the phone much, it adds another 'phase' to carry out before the phone can be answered, and every time he uses his phone, we expect a tracter beam to 'beam him up':lol:

·
Registered
17,564 Posts

A chap at work has recently bought one for his iPhone 4. It looks ridiculous, it makes a slim phone really fat, it doesn't protect the phone much, it adds another 'phase' to carry out before the phone can be answered, and every time he uses his phone, we expect a tracter beam to 'beam him up':lol:
:cheese:

I don't see the point.

Dropped my BB while walking along yesterday, though (but they are rugged...so it's fine! :eek:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everyone here seems to have them.
(And yes many seem to be iP4onists. :rolleyes:)

I keep getting flashbacks to 1997! :eek:

Next they'll be sticking fake antennas on them! :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

If they want a 'my phone is bigger than yours' contest, I've still got one of these kicking around somewhere.....it holds 4 x AA batteries:lol:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314101010.939156.jpg

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
the flip cases are totally stupid. I do have a pouch for mine though to keep it protected as I always drop my phones

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,151 Posts

Or something like this perhaps?

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:cool: I like the add on Al, might stop me constantly dropping MrsH's iPhone.

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,151 Posts
It will surely help :thumbs:

·
Registered
247 Posts

Of course the fact that they (often ) have an extended battery in side the case is lost on most people... sadly Apple fail to address the issue of battery life on their phones making these cases a necessity to get a full day out of the things if you use any of the features that you buy the iphone for.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Of course the fact that they (often ) have an extended battery in side the case is lost on most people... sadly Apple fail to address the issue of battery life on their phones making these cases a necessity to get a full day out of the things if you use any of the features that you buy the iphone for.
Heresy!

You'll get lynched for even suggesting that the Jesus Phone
is anything but divinely perfect!! :tut:

None of the cases I've seen look like battery packs. :confused:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Heresy!

You'll get lynched for even suggesting that the Jesus Phone
is anything but divinely perfect!! :tut:

None of the cases I've seen look like battery packs. :confused:
Nev

I am on my third iPhone..... but it ****** me off when you say battery life is a bit short and get told if you turn this that and the other feature off then it gets better... then you think great I can have battery life or the features I bought it for... :(

I have a flip case with extended battery for my current 3gs and it makes it usable..... but doubles the thickness and weight.... :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
His doesn't have a battery pack....it's just a stupid looking fat case:lol:

·
Registered
247 Posts
No case for my iphone, never have and never will either :p
turn down the brightness and turn off 3g and a host of other features and I would agree its just about got useable battery life.... I dont know why I am about to get another on contract but I just know I am :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts