Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys, jay and i have had a chat and this venue looks interesting and is easily accessible to south westers and south waleses....:)

Flying arm of the Royal Navy, see and learn about helicopters, aircraft- Fleet Air Arm Museum

am thinking maybe late march early april for the meet, i know that sounds a long way off but it will be here in no time at all....:)

we need to get 15 or more peeps to attend so that we get the reduced rate of £10 and i will ring and see what events are going on there round the time we arrange to go...

so if anyone has any preferences date wise post them up and we will see what we can do...looks like a fab place with loads to see and maybe they will let us park next to some exhibits for photos etc...

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Oh, I'm SO gutted I sold my Helicopter now, would have been such a nice flight over from Swansea to this venue !!!......:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
funny boy roy....would be nice if you came out to play with us hunny:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be up for going, just let us know when :)
cool as soon as i know we have enough peeps we will sort a date and change to an event thread:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
O.K.Tess....:rolleyes:

I'll bring the Harrier Jump Jet instead.........:cheese:
what about concorde you must have a spare one somewhere roy:cheese:

·
Registered
591 Posts
ill be up for that, been to the airshow they hold every year, its always a good laugh.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Also need to introduce myself a little bit, it'll be my first!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
look forward to meeting you hunny, will post up a date in the new year....:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
i will be there, in the 156, and my nephew will attend, with his 147, i will try and persuade my brother to bring his Mito along, that will be 3 from somerset.

look forward to it, just let us know the date, (prefer Sun if poss, guaranteed day off).

Bob

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hiya thebobman.....it will be a sunday, prob late march early april, i have to get thread up early to gauge how many will be interested, and it looks like theres a lot of peeps that want to go from south west and south wales, looks like its gonna be a good meet....:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its in welsh thread too hun.....:cheese:

·
Registered
17 Posts
thanks tess, if its a sunday you defo got the 156 and 147 attending, and i think bro wont be able to resist showing off the mito, lol.

looking forward to it.

cheers. Bob.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh good, another three on the list.....will be good to meet you all hunny:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts