Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Members, it has been a long time since i last been on here. Hope all of you are well.

I am an awner of 147 Selespeed, model 2004, it ran perfectly since I bought it and it was brand new. now, it has 101000 km on it. Recently I have a falshing N during prolonged traffic, like after 20-30 minutes between 1st and 2 nd gear travelling. The gears engage normally, not as smooth though, but when 'N' starts flashing, I hear a click in the engine cpompartment and the car doesnt take off below 1700RPM and it jerks a little when 1st gear is engaged when taking off. It still has the original clutch on it. Actautor never been touched also. When this happens, I pull over, turn the car off and ait a little, then drive away and the car is fine.

I took it to the alfa romeo authorized garage and they reprogrammed the gearbox and the clutch has not changed its calbration. They informed me that if it persists to happen, then the actuator might need to be replaced. Any advice guys?

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
LOL

sorry mate don't know what this means but I suspect its something to do with the *******ly SELESPEED

1 - 3 of 3 Posts