Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The national Flag of Lithuanian consists of a tricolor of horizontal stripes in yellow, green and red colors. The flag was in force in the years from 1919 to 1940, until Lithuania did not become part of the Soviet Union and the flag was not dropped. flagsworld. Selected colors allegedly reflect Lithuanian values and local nature. Yellow represents the sun and fertile cornfields, green stands for forests and meadows and red refers to the bloodshed in the struggle for the country's independence and for the courage of Lithuanians during these fights.

·
Administrator
49,406 Posts
I wouldn't be too sure you've learned anything. What does this sentence tell you?

"The flag was in force in the years from 1919 to 1940, until Lithuania did not become part of the Soviet Union and the flag was not dropped."

• Haha
Reactions: amfalconer

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
21,395 Posts
I was hoping this might be a daily occurrence, I learned something today
Yeah. Just because the OP has been booted out, doesn’t mean we can’t build on their marvellous legacy. :) This could actually be the first time in the history of the internet that a spammer accidentally started a useful thread.

They couldn’t even do their spamming properly :)

·
Registered
Panda 4x4 TwinAir
4,356 Posts
The national Flag of Lithuanian consists of a tricolor of horizontal stripes in yellow, green and red colors. The flag was in force in the years from 1919 to 1940, until Lithuania did not become part of the Soviet Union and the flag was not dropped. flagsworld. Selected colors allegedly reflect Lithuanian values and local nature. Yellow represents the sun and fertile cornfields, green stands for forests and meadows and red refers to the bloodshed in the struggle for the country's independence and for the courage of Lithuanians during these fights.

The flag of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was designed in 1959 and first officially hoisted on 1 October 1960. The flag has three vertical bands of green, white, green. The two green stripes represent natural wealth, and the white represents peace and unity.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts