Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Since the rebuild a few things are still not 100% one of these things is the rear demister. its a Face Lift 156 Sportswagon, the fuse is good the light on the switch comes on and the wing mirrors heat up. Before i go pulling things about i was wondering if anyone else has come across this before?
Coincidentally the drivers side fog and rev lights have stoped working and yes they have new bulbs in them...

I have elearn but was wondering if anyone has found any easier wireing diagrams?

Cheers

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would seem that the fog/rev lights not work were related. There is a plug behind the carpet under the fuel filler and it must of come loose when the towbar electrics were fiddled with by the mupet in the trailer hire centre in the summer but as i hadnt used the fog in the summer and the rev light doesnt show as a lamp failure on the dash it was only when i came to use the demister did i realise they could all be related.

On this plug is the right handside fog/rev feed & Ground, and the ground only for the demister.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts