Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i realy like the look of this grill for my 156 gta i think it looks more modern than th standard black one but im in two minds as it is badgeless would be better if it was badged i think as a proud alfa owner im just after some advise weather to get it or stick with the badged grill cheers seb

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
suppose no tthe end of the world if i buy it and see what it looks like will always have the original to put back on plus would be good to put some pics up as i cant find one pic on the net with this grill fitted

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i put a colour coded cadmuro grill with original alfa badge, i like it but plenty probably dont. i personally dont think that grille will look good and the fact it loses will make it look not right. the standard grille hard to beat.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
It is similar to the 147 grille - the badge on the 147 hangs of the end of the bonnet so sits in position over the grille once bonnet dropped.

May look ok - give it a shot and post up pics :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so many different views on this one , would help if someone had already put a pic up i think it being badgless should make front end more aggresive looking

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Will still be unmistakeably Alfa Romeo - give it a try ;-)

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Without the Alfa badge it will look really bad :(

·
0 Posts
FK grilles are nice, but they should do a badged option. I was considering one for my GTV but would have put a badge on it, somehow, but looked a bit of a potch as there's only a bit it the top for it to sit. Would have meant fashionong some kind of bracket and I'm not that clever.

So ended up going for a PH1 off fleabay for 6 quid.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i like the look of the chrome dont think the black would look very good against silver?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it looks ok but i think i like the standerd look better than black altho that suited that car as the wheels ect matched will get pics of my car up soon thinki im going to give chrome grille a shot

·
Registered
559 Posts
That grille looks very nice, can't be too difficult to fix the badge on using a plate at the rear + self tap screws.
I like the original better, but that is the best aftermarket one i've seen so far.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ive just orderd an new badge for my grille the grille i have is in good condition badge a bit faded so just going to roll with the shiney new badge for now i think cheaper and less risk of it looking crap than the aftemarket grille

G

·
0 Posts
Stick with the original. These are rare cars, the original look is best IMO. But as Ayat says, do what you like the most.

Cheers,

Nigel

1 - 19 of 19 Posts