Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello forum:)

I have a factory fitted Koni FSD on my Mito

and I was wondering if it's possible to replace the stock spring with a lowering springs like Eibach pro kit, sport line and H&R lowering springs together with the stock Koni FSD damper on my Mito. Just the springs.

Is it possible or is it inevitable to change the dampers as well if I want lowering springs?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is i

Should be possible, I did exactly this on my abarth last year. No issues
Thanks for the comment.

I was worried because I've heard from somewhere that stock Koni FSDs are built to be matched with the stock springs only because of their relatively longer stroke length.

But if you had no problem with the combination, maybe I could try a Eibach or H&R lowering spring..?:paranoid:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the comment.

I was worried because I've heard from somewhere that stock Koni FSDs are built to be matched with the stock springs only because of their relatively longer stroke length.

But if you had no problem with the combination, maybe I could try a Eibach or H&R lowering spring..?:paranoid:
the abarth had stock springs but FDS's on , many folks on the abarth forum swap out the standard springs for H+R, novecs, or ebaichs, on FSD's never heard anyone having problems.(the top models abarths have FSD's and lower springs fitted as standard

I fitted ebiachs on mine a little firmer definitely, but much improved handling

1 - 4 of 4 Posts