Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Got my '14 TwinAir booked in for its first year service on Tuesday at Lookers Cardiff but got a few questions.

First, will the service include any software updates or do I need to ask for them?
I think I recall seeing a thread on here a good few months back about a new software update but I can't find it now.

Second, one of the interior courtesy bulbs blew not too long ago and I swapped them for some LED types (which I now hate).
If I put the old filament ones back in, do you reckon they'll replace the blown one?
(Yes, I'm a cheapskate I know but hey, it blew within half a year of ownership!)

Finally, the quote was £260 or something including parts and labour, does that sound decent for a main dealer? Seemed alright.

Cheers all

Also, is it rude to ask them not to do the complementary valet and vac?
I'm really meticulous with my detailing and worried they won't do a good job and put swirl marks in the paint.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Can't think of any software updates for the twinairs but could be wrong. Unless there is any specific ones that appear on there system when the job card is created then I doubt they will do any.

Bulb doubt very much they will replace unless you tell them too, at your expense of course

And yes you can tell them not to wash and vac, make sure they right it on the job card in front of you to make sure.

Price doesnt sound too bad Menu pricing I can access is quoting £290

1 - 2 of 2 Posts