Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day from rainy Auckland. Decided I should join this fine site to talk Alfas with people who understand, and gain/share knowledge and experiences. I have a few questions about my V6 155's "quirks", so look forward to talking with anyone familiar with this model!

cheers,
scott

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts
Hi Scott, welcome to the forum :)

This is a very friendly site (well, most of the times ;)) and I am sure you'll have a great time!

For any tech questions, please use the tech lounge, as it's the best place to reach other 155 owners.

·
Registered
24,524 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. As BF says, it is very friendly.

I can't help with 155's as I'm a Bertie owner but there are lots of 155's here.
;)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
A big hello from the land of the Rising Sun! This is a great site with Alfa enthusiasts from all over the world. One cool thing if you are looking for help is that there are lots of people on this forum with more knowledge than most people who work at your local Alfa showroom! Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow what a welcome! Thanks alot you guys, I haven't had time to have a real good surf round the site yet (it's a shame when work gets in the way!) but am looking forward to exploring this obviously friendly place. Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts