Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys please take a look at my 147 and tell me what you think, first time I've posted pics of my baby before haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Very Beefy, interesting colour too. :thumbs:

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Yep, I like that :thumbs:

Is that just front and rear bumpers or have you had the arches modified?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thankyou soo much four the positive feedback means a lot :)

As for the exhaust I'm popping to power flow soon to get a nice subtle Stainless turbo back one :) I removed the cats and back box for reduced back pressure :p

The towing eyes were both nicked for some weird reason ! Was thinking of putting tow straps in place instead but would probably get shot on here.

Have some bits of body work I want correcting and some interior work done but pretty happy with it !

It's turismo spec but with leather interior and cruise control, got the climate control I need to fit but having difficulty with it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Liking that :)

although I think it'd benefit (visually) from some 10mm hubcentric spacers all round.

:)
Yes a set of decent spacers are on my wish list, especially the front wheels which are sunk in the arches ! Was thinking 20mm but don't want to ruin ride quality (even more)

G

·
0 Posts
Not to my taste but it looks pretty good. Modded but not too OTT. Looks low though, mind those speed bumps!

Cheers,

Nigel

1 - 20 of 38 Posts