·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exterior wont change much.. Only the front grill (to fit with the MiTo series 2).

Inside is where most of the rumoured changes will take place.

And power on the GMA will be pushed from 125kw to 135kw (and 270 torque instead of 250). This same power will apparently make it to the new MiTo QV too..

TBi power is believed to go to 185kw (370 torque).

All rumours tho.. And still no word on a Giulietta GTA :cry:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Exterior wont change much.. Only the front grill (to fit with the MiTo series 2).

And power on the GMA will be pushed from 125kw to 135kw (and 270 torque instead of 250). This same power will apparently make it to the new MiTo QV too..

I really do hope they upgrade the interior a bit and give it a bit more class. I think for me, that was the biggest eyesore moving on from the 147.

·
Registered
341 Posts

The price list for the series 2 mito was posted here: http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-mito/381040-series-2-mito-official-3rd-june-2013-a-5.html

Showed no changes in Mito QV power :(

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'd like to see a better seating position and a left foot rest for RWD. Then I could get an Alfa as my daily instead of the ordi.

·
Registered
33,269 Posts
I'd like to see a better seating position and a left foot rest for RWD. Then I could get an Alfa as my daily instead of the ordi.
Do you mean RHD ?
I don't have a problem with it . Our other car is a Fiat Multipla and that is the complete opposite with an extensive footrest I never use.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
just when Sasol decides to go into another restructure...damn!

I'll most probably have to wait until this time next year to get my ass into a facelift 185kw TcT driven GQV.

·
Registered
7 Posts
About time!
Although I have recently bought a Sportiva I would upgrade if Alfa updated it's interior (especially the dated media/phone system) and added a TCT gearbox for the QV.

I love my G but the Blue and Me/lack of in-dash sat nav/no infotainment screen/no live traffic services(in Australia) etc. drives me crazy.

·
AO Member, MiTo Lounge Winner 09
236 Posts
Alfa doesn't call it facelift or "new" model, just model year 2014. I hope the engine/TCT rumors are true, also for Mito! The Mito MY14 is already at the dealers in Europe but okay, the new engines might come later…

·
Registered
431 Posts
If the engine rumours are true, especially QV engine rumours, they probably have different gearbox as well, because it's maximum capacity is supposed to be 350nm....

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If the engine rumours are true, especially QV engine rumours, they probably have different gearbox as well, because it's maximum capacity is supposed to be 350nm....
Alfa has been quoted in the past as saying it can handle 400.. But officially they claiming it is 350..

There is also space to fit a 7th gear to the TCT.

And with the 4C I'm sure the TCT went thru a lot of development. That vid of the 4C shows pretty vicious gear changes.. You just see them being pushed into their seats as soon as the gear is changed..

·
Registered
212 Posts
About time!
Although I have recently bought a Sportiva I would upgrade if Alfa updated it's interior (especially the dated media/phone system) and added a TCT gearbox for the QV.

I love my G but the Blue and Me/lack of in-dash sat nav/no infotainment screen/no live traffic services(in Australia) etc. drives me crazy.
I agree with regards to the media system in the Guilietta. It really could do with some updating. The B&M browsing system is terrible.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts