Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A 145. Thought I'd start small. What a cracking car it is. Very, very impressed. I enjoy being an active part of the car community, and wonder if you guys do any local meets, etc?

The previous owner had the cat-back stainless system installed and lowered it with OEM parts. Not sure how though? Do Alfa provide the necessary bits to drop the cars?

It does sound a bit like a Harrier at the moment though........

Would definitely like to upgrade the wheels, would love to hear any ideas about what to replace with. I was thinking staying with 15's possibly but something with a lip....?

Good to be here though guys,

All the best,

Tim.

(Langdon Hills, Essex)

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO......plenty of meets happening, check the meets and events for your area, or contact your regional rep.....:)....nice 145, hope you enjoy it, see the Tech section for help and advice, plenty of it and all good.....:HAPPY:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

That was me that pointed you over here from the 145 Forum for the tunnel run :)
Look out for me in Sunny Essex too :p There arent any girls round there in 145s so give me a wave :p

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Mines had too many man hours on it, ive pretty much replaced everything on it you could think of :eek:

Get some decent polish, bring the paint work back to life and go from there :thumbs:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wonder if it can be bought back to life though? There's about 4 different shades of red / pink on it !!!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Hmmm perhaps not if its that bad :eek:

Have you got any lacquer pealing too?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts