Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all!

Well...by shear luck (destiny?) I have submerged myself into a new world. In my recent search for a comfortable, pleasing means to get back and forth to work, I came across a deal I couldn't pass up: a 1991 Alfa Romeo 164L with 77k miles for only $2,400. OK...it's about the right price...especially since there are a few things that need to be taken care of, the most urgent of which is getting the heat to work! In any case, I'm having a blast digging into this fun world.

It's fun (and a bit daunting as well) reading posts from owners who are so incredibly enthusiastic about their Alfas, while at the same time list off all kinds of issues getting service, getting parts, diagnosing problems, etc. Doesn't seem to make 'em even flinch! I love it!

So...for better or for worse, for richer, or (far more likely) for poorer...I place myself in the arms of whatever higher powers grant the Alpha Romeo owners their endless bliss, and their resiliance to adversity!

Tony V.
Minnesota

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Welcome to AO Tony....:)

(It's Alfa,not Alpha BTW! ;) )

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

U

·
0 Posts
Hi Tony,

Welcome to Alfa ownership - you should start practicing your mantra now :)

- Lips

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Hi Tony and welcome to the party :) Glad to hear you're enjoying your 164 :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Greetings Tony :)

·
Administrator
60,074 Posts
Hi Tony and welcome, you've found a great site, enjoy looking around. Sounds like you've been bitten by the alfa bug, just like the rest of us:) Cheers:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts