Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all

Today was the first time this year that i drove into work with the roof down and it was great :cheese:

It's set my day up to be a good one :thumbs:

Does this happen to anyone else ?

·
Registered
912 Posts
And did it go back up again okay? ;)

Just kidding. My brother had a Zoe Yellow spider and he oftend had to hit the motor with a hammer to get it to work! Was a very nice looking car though. I like the Zoe yellow very much.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts

Just kidding. My brother had a Zoe Yellow spider and he oftend had to hit the motor with a hammer to get it to work! Was a very nice looking car though. I like the Zoe yellow very much.
It's that time of year again when 'roof anxiety' starts :eek::lol:
Almost dreading using mine again :eek::eek::cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yep it went up again :D

But please don't jinx it :tut: NO negative waves with the spider roofs :tut: :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got a slipped disc and awaiting surgery in 2 weeks time and can't drive at the moment. Really annoying whilst I am laying in bed looking out the window at that gorgeous weather and imagining driving in my spider, wind in hair with roof down. I say to all you Spider owners, get your roof down, go out and enjoy. I'll be back in about 2 months time. Hope the sun is still shining then.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got a slipped disc and awaiting surgery in 2 weeks time and can't drive at the moment. Really annoying whilst I am laying in bed looking out the window at that gorgeous weather and imagining driving in my spider, wind in hair with roof down. I say to all you Spider owners, get your roof down, go out and enjoy. I'll be back in about 2 months time. Hope the sun is still shining then.
Fingers crossed that your disc gets sorted and the suns still out :D

·
Registered
699 Posts
Mine never went up! If its raining she stays indoors.

If it dry (or moist) its roof down. Always. Cold? wrap up and put the heater on.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
When I first got mine I drove from bristol to Brighton top down in January with snow on the ground. The novelty has worn off a bit thou now

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 96 Spider here in Canada. Summer is slow to arrive. It even snowed last week! Went topless one day so far! Oh what a feeling!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Had the roof down a lot this year already. No point having a spider and leaving it up. And it's a basic spec car with a manual roof so no worries about electrical mayhem :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Roof down at every opportunity, even when the suns out but it's a little cold, I put the windows up and heater on and the hot air just takes the chill off. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts