Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Too Zero Man said:
I thought I'd bought something a bit exclusive - if they're that common, I'm going to have to sell......... :lol: .........woman round the corner drives a very tidy looking 145 (mid met blue). Wonder if she knows about the forum - have to find out.

if the woman ...i mean her car is tidy ;) ask her if she knows about it :D

my alfa is obviously the best 1 though ;) :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
mr.orange said:
if the woman ...i mean her car is tidy ;) ask her if she knows about it :D

my alfa is obviously the best 1 though ;) :p
Of course!..........everyone else's kids are always worse behaved than yours (not yours literally.......I mean I wasn't insinuating you had fathered children or anything, if you haven't.......er, you know what I mean....,, although looking at your rider at the end - you probably don't! :confused:

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Too Zero Man said:
(not yours literally.......I mean I wasn't insinuating you had fathered children or anything, if you haven't.......er, you know what I mean....,, although looking at your rider at the end - you probably don't! :confused:

my alfa in my street is what i was talking about m8.. :rolleyes:

you have definately confused me with this like... :D

and my signature is a quote from the film reservoir dogs....1 of my favorite films :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your pics :) Nice :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
mr.orange said:
my alfa in my street is what i was talking about m8.. :rolleyes:

you have definately confused me with this like... :D

and my signature is a quote from the film reservoir dogs....1 of my favorite films :D
Guessed that might be the Mr Orange connection :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
kurzon said:
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your pics :) Nice :cool:
Kurzon, as a gold rated member can you explain how the AO rating system works? I note that you are gold rated, others silver, some green (and AO member rated) while us newbies just have one green cloverleaf. How long does the newbie tag hang around - is it time/no. of thread postings dependent - or just if the AO group does/doesn't rate you?! ;)

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Too Zero Man said:
Kurzon, as a gold rated member can you explain how the AO rating system works? I note that you are gold rated, others silver, some green (and AO member rated) while us newbies just have one green cloverleaf. How long does the newbie tag hang around - is it time/no. of thread postings dependent - or just if the AO group does/doesn't rate you?! ;)

Green Cloverleaves mean that you are cool :cool:

Silver Cloverleaves mean that you are really cool :cool: :cool:

Gold Cloverleaves mean that you have spent all your time talking drivel in the JNT :p

Platinum Cloverleaves mean that you are just plain mad :D

;)

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Green Cloverleaf said:
Green Cloverleaves mean that you are cool :cool:

Silver Cloverleaves mean that you are really cool :cool: :cool:

Gold Cloverleaves mean that you have spent all your time talking drivel in the JNT :p

Platinum Cloverleaves mean that you are just plain mad :D

;)

:cheese: :cheese:

Have a look at the Just Noticed thread in the miscellaneous longe to see what GC means :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Too Zero Man said:
Silver status is reached at 1,000 posts. Gold at 6,000 posts. Platinum at 12,000 posts. I think the newbie status drops off pretty soon but it is number of posts related too. Also the number of leaves you get goto a maximum of five before you jump to the next colour ;)

Hope that answers your question :)

BTW - number doesn't mean a good rep or status in real terms on AO. Some post rarely and have a relative low post count but are regarded in high stead nonetheless :cool:

As for the two jokers above :rolleyes: Pay no attention to them :p

:lol:

Oh and please join the JNT party in the Just Noticed Thread :D

;)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Welcome TZM. Nice images of your car. hope you enjoy Alfa for years.

btw: PB & Banana sarnies :cool: , and drives an alfa :cool: ........... that's a real man in my book :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Debs said:
Welcome TZM. Nice images of your car. hope you enjoy Alfa for years.

btw: PB & Banana sarnies :cool: , and drives an alfa :cool: ........... that's a real man in my book :D
Tks Debs ...... :eek: phew that's a relief ......I'd heard real men only eat quiche. If I concentrate I can sometimes do both at the same time..........eat PB & B sarnies and drive, that is. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
kurzon said:
Silver status is reached at 1,000 posts. Gold at 6,000 posts. Platinum at 12,000 posts. I think the newbie status drops off pretty soon but it is number of posts related too. Also the number of leaves you get goto a maximum of five before you jump to the next colour ;)

:rolleyes: Blimey! long way to go then (TZM).

Hope that answers your question :)

BTW - number doesn't mean a good rep or status in real terms on AO. Some post rarely and have a relative low post count but are regarded in high stead nonetheless :cool:

As for the two jokers above :rolleyes: Pay no attention to them :p

;) Who? (TZM)

Oh and please join the JNT party in the Just Noticed Thread :D

I did dive in and follow the JNT for a while but after page 4 thought " what the " :rant: :rant: :rant: : " are these guys on about ........, might give it another go though when my brain settles down a bit more (TZM).

;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts

Please don't try to read the entire thread as we will never see you and you are not likely to be mentally fit afterwards :p

;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
kurzon said:

Please don't try to read the entire thread as we will never see you and you are not likely to be mentally fit afterwards :p

;)
Thanks K .....just the advice I needed.....I didn't know you were a doctor, though :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Too Zero Man said:
Thanks K .....just the advice I needed.....I didn't know you were a doctor, though :D
Cherish the advice I give :D I'm not very good at it usually :rolleyes:

Hope you enjoy your time here :cool: It's a fun place :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Hi "Ricks"

I love that 5-door coupe tag for the SW BTW.........absolutely spot on!

PB helps stick everything else in your searnie together, therefore no crumbs down your (seat) gusset. Worse pong's than PB I suspect!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts