Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post today - to say hello!

Have recently come in from the automobile wilderness and joined those in the know. Hopeful of a meaningful relationship with my Alfa (nothing kinky, mind).

Expect I'll find way around the place in due course. The threads on this forum made essential reading for me before buying - helped me in that decision to go for a Sportwagon.

Toodle pip.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Welcome on board and nice to see we already helped you :D

Anymore arty pictures of your 156? Because the one in your avatar looks promising

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
selespeed said:
Welcome on board and nice to see we already helped you :D

Anymore arty pictures of your 156? Because the one in your avatar looks promising
Thanks for the welcome Selespeed, like a real newbie I was hitting the refresh button and looking for that first reply!

I do have a few other pictures of my new baby, nothing arty though, just knocked this cropped pic up quickly for the avatar - thought it was instantly recognizeable and captured the spirit of the 156.

Looks like a great forum btw.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Talking about spirit... :D Welcome on board, TooZero. :)

As Selespeed, I'm already curiouse to see some more of that shots. :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome Too Zero. :)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Green Cloverleaf said:
Now, give us your lunch-money :mad:
Feeling hungry GC? :lol:

Thats not the way to welcome a noob. :tut:

Post some piccies of the 156 Two Zero and welcome to AO! :cool:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Welcome to AO TZM ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome to AO :)
Stay and enjoy....also please post more pics! :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Green Cloverleaf said:
Welcome to AO :)

Now, give us your lunch-money :mad:

:D ;)
Sorry GC, no dinner money on me - 'cos this week I'm mostly bringing a packed lunch (PB & banana sarnies).

Thanks also (to everyone) for your collective welcomes. I'll organise some pics (I know it's the rule for newbies) - just need to master the reduction process to get the micro pin-head size pics needed. Last week had a round of EBS Bilsteins fitted (shocks only) - found the handling and ride rather barge-like after 2 years behind the wheel of a Celica 190 VVTL-i ( :tut: sorry - am I allowed to mention those in this forum?!).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THROTTLEMAN said:
Talking about spirit... :D Welcome on board, TooZero. :)

As Selespeed, I'm already curiouse to see some more of that shots. :)
OK - at last here are some pics for you all! and no, the red GTV isn't mine - yet ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Cheers for the piccies, 2Zero. :) The 3rd, with the GTV and the SW... uhm... :D are you going to get that GTV? :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THROTTLEMAN said:
Cheers for the piccies, 2Zero. :) The 3rd, with the GTV and the SW... uhm... :D are you going to get that GTV? :)
'Fraid not it wasn't for sale - but a pair of Alfas on the drive, now there's a thought..........

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Too Zero Man said:
'Fraid not it wasn't for sale - but a pair of Alfas on the drive, now there's a thought..........
Very nice :cool: and two lovely Alfas on the drive that would be :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mr.orange said:
what about a street like an alfa showroom..... :D

there are 3 alfa 156's in my street :D :D

I thought I'd bought something a bit exclusive - if they're that common, I'm going to have to sell......... :lol: .........woman round the corner drives a very tidy looking 145 (mid met blue). Wonder if she knows about the forum - have to find out.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts