Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Hello. Nice motor. What did you upgrade from? Looks like mine except I have scuffed the alloys on mine. I always think low profile tyres look under inflated....

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your GQV looks great in red and will do the biz in the driving department too.

As a owner of a 2011 GQV with 44 K miles its been so much more reliable than even I had expected.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your GQV looks great in red and will do the biz in the driving department too.

As a owner of a 2011 GQV with 44 K miles its been so much more reliable than even I had expected.

Mine just coming up three years old. Apart from a pair of front tyres and an air con regas... No issues here. Although only 29800 miles so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello. Nice motor. What did you upgrade from? Looks like mine except I have scuffed the alloys on mine. I always think low profile tyres look under inflated....
My previous car was a Kia (Diesel) which I bought with the head and almost died of boredom. The Alfa bought with the heart although MPG has halved ;)

·
Registered
562 Posts
My previous car was a Kia (Diesel) which I bought with the head and almost died of boredom. The Alfa bought with the heart although MPG has halved ;)
lol I am watching some of the guys I work with - with their ford fiesta / kia tiny thing with no engine etc.. and smile knowingly as I get into my 147 2.0 - old or not she is more fun than their little motors. :thumbup:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Finally got my first Alfa, an 11 plate GQV. Why did I leave it so long? After some TLC earlier today the G is slightly shiny. Really pleased with it. I'm now waving at all Alfa owners in the area :rotate:
Welcome home :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts