Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Have been lurking a while whilst playing with the idea of buying either a 75 or a 164. After about a year of checking out cars, I've finally bought myself an Alfa to complement (is that the right term for this forum/site...? :eek: ) my 320i. And the Alfa of choice turned out to be a... 155.

Neither of my cars are the youngest as the BM is an E30 (1987) and the Alfa from 1993. In the past couple of weeks of Alfa ownership, the Alfa has been a hoot to own, despite a number of things I've noticed on the Alfa. But I've come to understand that that is part of the Alfa character.

Anyway, I've run out of words for the moment, so this is by way of introducing myself to the group.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome to Alfa ownership :) Alfa's are a great drive aren't they :D
If you have any piccies to share of your car, we would love to see them :cool:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Welcome to AO Clutchman :D

Now we have Throttleman and Clutchman.....
now we need Brakeman to have a full set :D :D :D

;)

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Welcome to AO, Clutchman :)

It will be interesting to get your impressions of the BMW vs Alfa driving/ownership experience, as this seems to be a popular subject around here ;)

btw, pics of your cars would be most welcome too :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pasi said:
Welcome to AO Clutchman :D
Thanks Pasi and the others of course. :D

Pasi said:
Now we have Throttleman and Clutchman.....
now we need Brakeman to have a full set :D :D :D

;)
I though brakes were for wimps! :) Anyway, You've all asked for pics, I haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet. But rest assured I'll try to get some up sometime soon.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hi Clutch, welcome to AO :)

Hope you'll swap the 320 for another Alfa soon :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Clutchman! Welcome to AO. Throtleman here! :D

Where are those piccies? ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THROTTLEMAN said:
Hi Clutchman! Welcome to AO. Throtleman here! :D

Where are those piccies? ;)
Thanks all. A couple of (grainy) pics have been added in the AO garage, better examples should be up in a week or so. The past couple of weeks have been busy with work and working on the 155, but that's mentioned elsewhere. :D

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Clutchman said:
Thanks Pasi and the others of course. :D

I though brakes were for wimps! :) Anyway, You've all asked for pics, I haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet. But rest assured I'll try to get some up sometime soon.
No that was a Bugati thing... I suspect that Bugatti could not work out how brakes were meant to operate hence the Coment " my cars are meant to go no stop" or something like that ;) :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts