Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,298 Posts
Hey guys, I would very much appreciate it, if you could send me the files for the firmware 26.16 for my 2002 Alfa 147 Connect Nav+ to my email [email protected]. Thanks a lot!

If I understood correctly, 26.16 is compatible with the 1st generation Connect Nav+ (till 2004 or 2005), am I right?
Not really, it depends on which version software you currently have, it doesn't really appear to be based on year. There are 2 version, one in single digits, f.i. 4.08, the second double digits, f.i. 26.16

You would need to check which you currently have, you can only update like-for-like

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not really, it depends on which version software you currently have, it doesn't really appear to be based on year. There are 2 version, one in single digits, f.i. 4.08, the second double digits, f.i. 26.16

You would need to check which you currently have, you can only update like-for-like
I checked the version. Its 26.15. Could you please send the 26.16 version to me? [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm on holiday and it's on my laptop at home. If no one has sent it in a couple of weeks let me know and I will forward on when I'm back.

·
Premium Member
7,298 Posts
email address was not accepted .....

<snip>
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
However, the update did not bring the improvement I expected. I bought the bluetooth adapter from BlueMusic for my 2003 147 with Connect NAV+

https://www.amazon.de/Bluetooth-Musik-Freisprechanlage-Giulietta-Spider/dp/B07JNT7CC6/ref=sr_1_4?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=HMNUJWXF8465&keywords=alfa+147+bluetooth&qid=1566557635&s=gateway&sprefix=alfa+147+blu,aps,166&sr=8-4

but encountered the issue that it takes the headunit more than 5 minutes to initialise (CDC Init). I was thinking that it could be to do with the previous out-of-the-date firmware (it was indeed 26.15). After the firmware update to 26.16, the issue remained. Then it must be to do with the adapter itself.

Does anyone have experience with this adapter?

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
However, the update did not bring the improvement I expected. I bought the bluetooth adapter from BlueMusic for my 2003 147 with Connect NAV+

https://www.amazon.de/Bluetooth-Musik-Freisprechanlage-Giulietta-Spider/dp/B07JNT7CC6/ref=sr_1_4?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=HMNUJWXF8465&keywords=alfa+147+bluetooth&qid=1566557635&s=gateway&sprefix=alfa+147+blu,aps,166&sr=8-4

but encountered the issue that it takes the headunit more than 5 minutes to initialise (CDC Init). I was thinking that it could be to do with the previous out-of-the-date firmware (it was indeed 26.15). After the firmware update to 26.16, the issue remained. Then it must be to do with the adapter itself.

Does anyone have experience with this adapter?
Have no experience with the adapter but it would seem its that which is at fault rather than the head unit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Szia! Van egy Alfa romeo 147 2.0 benzinmotorom. 2006 évjárat. Szükségem lenne egy connect nav + telepítő CD-re a térképhez, amelyet használhatnék. honnan tudnék szerezni vagy letölteni térképhez való cd-t?Mindenhol kerestem egy linket, de nem találom. Tudna valaki segíteni ebben? köszönöm a válaszokat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! I have an Alfa romeo 147 2.0 petrol car. 2006 vintage. I would need a connect nav + installation CD for the map that I could use. where can i get or download a cd for a map? I searched everywhere for a link but can't find it. Can anyone help with this? Thank you for your answers.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
You dont need the set up CD, the system uses NavTeq maps, the latest is from 2011, its years since I had the system but I downloaded mine from GPSunderground forums.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello! i looked at the navteq page and found no download, maybe there would be a link from the Gpsunderground page?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mercise passe y a t il une procédure particulière pour la mises a jour ? D avance merci cordialement Sébastien

61 - 80 of 82 Posts