Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think my heated seats may be failing because of relay T21, a 4 pin 50a 12v relay.

However, Google seems not be showing anyone selling such a relay.

Anyone know where I can get one? Are all 12v 50a 4 pin relays created equal, can I just get any one I find?

Cheers!
square or rectangle? (although i believe the rectangle ones only go upto about 30 amp)

the important bit is the 'numbered' pins are in the correct location. usually labelled 30, 85, 86, 87 next to each pin on the relay itself

ebay is full of them both new and used. failing that... V23134J52D642 | SPST-NO Panel Mount Non-Latching Relay Tab, 12V dc | TE Connectivity these are capable of 50amps

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mine, as suggested in other threads on the subject, was a broken element in the seat squab.

I took the seat out, dismantled it a bit, exposed the element, found the break ( the burn mark gave it away), pulled the element either side out of it's mat/fabric, soldered it back together, put the seat back together and back in - and bum heat :thumbup:

Which was whn I decided the position of the switch was crap!

·
Registered
332 Posts
i keep meaning to have a bit of a deeper dig with mine... any pics?

also how long did it take you? im no stranger to stripping seats but its usually on a Mecedes Actros ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts