Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't notice at the time but when I bought my 2nd hand G (2011 Veloce) last year it was missing the interior boot light for some reason! I've spent a number of months now trying to find one on-line but with no luck. Anyone got any recommendations as to where to get one or a part number that might assist in my search? Needless to say that searching for this item is difficult as you tend to get spammed with a lot of bulbs and no bulb-holders...

Any help would be much appreciated, and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Dealer - its about £12 for the holder and bulb all in one.

Im almost 100% sure its the same as fiat ones aswell, and the mito. so might be able to find one slightly cheaper.

have you checked it hadn't been taken out and put in the spare wheel well. Mine was :yes:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I'm sure any Alfa (and Fiat) dealer / spare shop will be able to get you one. Have you asked any?
NB! I'm pretty sure the boot light is the same as my former Bravo II's is the same as my present G's.

·
Registered
38,665 Posts
Quite often dealers remove the boot lights to preven the batteries going flat whilst the car is on the forecourt with the boot open all day.

Mine was missing when I bought it, and after I phoned them they told me that it was inside the compartment in the boot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I'm just waiting to get my G back from Alfatech in Huddersfield (it's been in having the neutral position sensor replaced after a error, error code P1850 if anyone's interested) then I'll check in the boot space to see if the dealer took it out, seems like the most likely bet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now I feel like a right idiot... Been driving around for 6 months without an interior boot light, sure enough it's in one of the boot pockets... Thanks for the clue guys, much appreciated!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts