Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been a long road sorting this car but its finished , i took the car for MOT 3 weeks back and it passed but on the way back the clutch played up , so i whipped the box off the following tuesday to discover the release bearing was mullered ! stuck a new one on and rebuilt it , it was so stiff and defo was not right , anyway i had too leave it for another week due to work commitments . i ordered another release bearing just in case and when it came my motor factors realised they'd been supplied the wrong part 1st time round, so no wonder ****ing thing didnt work right after the first swap ! :mad: had the box off again last night a ta daa !! with the correct bearing fitted , the box is sweet as ! my GF is well chuffed as its going to be her run around ! shame she's missed the sunshine :);):);):D

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would have been sorted ages ago if things had gone my way but hey ho , its all done bar the odd bit and bob ;-)

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
You must be feeling well chuffed to have it sorted, hope the GF appreciates all your hard work and suitably rewards you.........:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts