Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Thats a bit personal innit Fletch eek! eek!

I'm guessing here, but don't the indicators look a bit red???

Gotta admit thats the only difference I can see unless we get a close up/better quality piccy.

wrinx

M

·
0 Posts
I think it's the Fog Lights that are different. They don't seem to have that slant on the inside from not being perfectly rectangle (I know what I mean).

Marlon

M

·
0 Posts
Just had a look at Da Londos site. It looks as though the fog lights are replacements fitted in the gaps left by the originals. Could be mistaken though......don't have me specs on eek!

Marlon

J

·
0 Posts
yep thats me with my camper JPP 828 C if any body has seen it.? i had a smash in it on the first day i got it. :confused:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
hey jimybob thats a classy set of wheels even if it is german spent a lot of time helping a friend restore a type 2 which involved cutting the roof off and putting a bigger one on .do you go to the camper shows in it ? we drove from liverpool to stains by london for a fridge for my mates the nice lady who sold us it thought we were mad ,she had a type 2 with a £5000 paint job. eek!

J

·
0 Posts
sadly i no longer own jpp 828 c i sold it to a guy down south.but yes i was at bug jam 10 with it and many other days were spent at santapod.

W

·
0 Posts
Da Londo

Why??? Surely you need full power indicators when its dark and your headlights are on.

wrinx

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the look of it, whan I put on my turn signal it goes blinking from half to full power.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Ooh playing with Alfa electrics like that. Surely that deserves a Blue Peter badge or sumfink :) Good work Da Londo, looks well :)

W

·
0 Posts
Good point BB, bet you get a visit from the ghost Joe Lucas at some point :D wink just like my alarm :mad:

wrinx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts