Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up today in the UK. Chuffed with it. Has been very well minded with a folder full of service history.

Very enjoyable 300 mile drive from Southern England up to the ferry - the 2.0JTDm eats up the motorway miles!

Attachments

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Worth the effort of waiting to find one, it looks great & the roof rail suit it :cool: Well wear :thumbs:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not 100% sure yet. VRT slot is booked late next week.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lovely car with lovely spec. Have you sold your own car yet? Much interest?
Thanks.

Actually, there's been a lot of interest. I was kind of surprised, but based on the calls I've had, the ti spec, full service history, diesel engine and colour combination seem to be very strong selling points. A few callers have told me they've looked at other cheaper 159s currently for sale, but they were tatty and / or didn't drive very well. Most don't have the ti spec either.

I was away for a few days, so haven't organised any viewings / test drives yet. There's a few lined up this week, so hopefully it'll go to a good home soon. People are travelling fair distances to see it to, so that's a good sign.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The first person to view the car loved it. His mechanic said it was a solid, clean car. He put a deposit down after viewing it last night & is taking it home on Friday.

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts