Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my KW Variant 2's and Yokohama Parada Spec II's. Can't wait to get em on. Must drop em down to the lads in Waterford.

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
Nice, how much lower are you aiming to go? :cool:

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
Good man :thumbs: If I didn't have the heavy V6 under my bonnet I wouldn't want mine to be any higher.. :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I think it will look good decked. Some nice quality the KW's are I think. Just by looking at them. Must get them set up properly.

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Looks great....before and after pics when you done...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look forward to the photos of the finished product ;)
Thanks BF I can't wait either. Dropping them down tomorrow as I got called into work today.

Looks good chap!

Iv heard nothing but good things about the KW's!
Cheers Adski:) I hope they are good they look like a qualiy piece of kit to be honest.

Looks great....before and after pics when you done...
I have some before pics so it will be cool to get it done. I am getting them set up too by a crowd here in Ireland that do rally and race cars hopefully it will be done well:D:D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking forward to seeing it setup at the meet Damien, any chance of giving me Saturday's Lotto numbers as you obviously have Wednesday's sorted !!!!!! :) :)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Took long enough for Demon Tweeks to send them. I wouldnt have waited that long, would be:rant:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know it took a month for them to come. I had them the day I left for Italy a week previous but my buddy held them in his store so it's all good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts