Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after purchasing Scottybee's teledials a few weeks back, i finally got around to getting 4 fresh tyres and repainting the wheels a nice shiny silver with several coats of clearcoat as opposed to the factory dull finish.

I used to work in a bodyshop and seeing as the owner is a good friend we got in there yesterday and turned them around in a day, quite a few scuffs to repair and fill etc, but after a few coats of etch primer on top of the repairs and mixing up a nice gritty custom metallic silver they look great.

I LOVE the look of them on the car but it really needs a drop in height so thats the next on the agenda, opinions???

Attachments

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well after purchasing Scottybee's teledials a few weeks back, i finally got around to getting 4 fresh tyres and repainting the wheels a nice shiny silver with several coats of clearcoat as opposed to the factory dull finish.

I used to work in a bodyshop and seeing as the owner is a good friend we got in there yesterday and turned them around in a day, quite a few scuffs to repair and fill etc, but after a few coats of etch primer on top of the repairs and mixing up a nice gritty custom metallic silver they look great.

I LOVE the look of them on the car but it really needs a drop in height so thats the next on the agenda, opinions???
They look well fella well done:thumbs:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers w4rdt, looking at it now though i'm wishing i'd have bought your coilovers when i had the chance! it's seriously needing a drop in the next month.

And if you wanna courier them down to me nelly, i'm sure i can do you a good deal ;)

·
Registered
822 Posts
I do still have both the coilovers and the wheels. I just cant be bothered putting them on ebay for someone to mess me about:rolleyes:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm, may have to speak to you about them coilovers come the end of the month....... i was gonna just order springs at around £100 as money was a little tight, but it may well be worth stretching myself to pick them up...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts