Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....and it is so so so good! :lol:. So anyway without further a do...

Pictures by wee89_bucket - Photobucket

What makes it better even better is that every mini owner that drives past is like :wow: which makes me laugh. I cant stress enough how much better the car looks in real life compared the the photo. The colour looks much darker too in the metal :thumbs:

P.s. Also the Sun roof is very nice on those hot sunny days, almost like a convertible! :thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
Ah kool, nearer to Hockley and Canewdon than Southend :):)

Im from Rayleigh so might see your MiTo around!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah kool, nearer to Hockley and Canewdon than Southend :):)

Im from Rayleigh so might see your MiTo around!!!
Aaah yea, Rayleigh is only a 10/15min drive from mine :thumbs: Would have been nice to test the mito down the A127 if it wasn’t for those stupid stupid stupid average speed cameras!

S

·
0 Posts
Aaah yea, Rayleigh is only a 10/15min drive from mine :thumbs: Would have been nice to test the mito down the A127 if it wasn’t for those stupid stupid stupid average speed cameras!
I can't stand those stupid cameras, no use what so ever!!!!

I know of a nice straight road that you can test on ;)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice car :D I love those wheels I want some for my 147 now lol. What colour interior did you go for?
Haha yea me too, for me they make the car :lol:. Went for Black leather interior and they are soooo comfy! Never had leather before but so glad i went for it :thumbs:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice! :thumbs:
See with those wheels what way does that work? I know they are an official extra but can you upgrade to them or do you have to buy them on top of the standard wheels? If that made any sense :lol:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice! :thumbs:
See with those wheels what way does that work? I know they are an official extra but can you upgrade to them or do you have to buy them on top of the standard wheels? If that made any sense :lol:
:lol: Yea they cost just over £1k with tyres, but they gave me the 17" horse shoe design ones back too!

To anyone looking to buy some new 17" wheels, look on ebay for a good deal soon! ;):lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
:lol: Yea they cost just over £1k with tyres, but they gave me the 17" horse shoe design ones back too!

To anyone looking to buy some new 17" wheels, look on ebay for a good deal soon! ;):lol:
Hmm thats what i was afraid of...at least they give you the other wheels to sell on :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm thats what i was afraid of...at least they give you the other wheels to sell on :)
Yea they are rather pricey, especially when the other 18" ones are like £695 with tyres? Would have rather just paid that and not have been given back the other alloys. They do look the ******** though :cheese:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yea they are rather pricey, especially when the other 18" ones are like £695 with tyres? Would have rather just paid that and not have been given back the other alloys. They do look the ******** though :cheese:
Actually seeing as you could probably get around £500 (just a guess) from selling the others it works out around the same/maybe a bit cheaper than the three spoke 18s! :cool:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts