Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally straight into the boot for both, but I've heard of people putting these under the seats as well.

Any recommendations?

·
Registered
102 Posts
My GTV came with a sony slim sub with built in amp under the floor mat in the passenger footwell, it was alright unless you got a tall passenger. Have you upgraded the door speakers? I sold the sub on ebay almost straight away because the sound was tremendous from the upgraded speakers, didn't need it at all. It's a personal preference thing though, to be honest my preference is 3.0 V6 :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sound is pretty good as it is but without sounding chavvy, I just want a bit more bass.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
My GTV came with a sony slim sub with built in amp under the floor mat in the passenger footwell, it was alright unless you got a tall passenger. Have you upgraded the door speakers? I sold the sub on ebay almost straight away because the sound was tremendous from the upgraded speakers, didn't need it at all. It's a personal preference thing though, to be honest my preference is 3.0 V6 :D

What were the speakers you had fitted?

·
Registered
102 Posts
What were the speakers you had fitted?
I don't remember honestly, someone else had fitted them already. I have had the door cards off to sort something else out and discovered a good chunk of the the door card had been cut away behind the speaker grills to make space for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts