Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!

From a quick glance, this looks like a very nice and friendly forum full of people who know their Alfas! Mrs PTT has a 147 2.0 Lusso Manual and I absolutely love it! A few minor elec gremlins but will ask about them in time. Glad to be here and cheers to many happy posts!

Ian :)

W

·
0 Posts
pyrotechnictigger said:
Hi folks!

From a quick glance, this looks like a very nice and friendly forum full of people who know their Alfas!
Ian :)
Hi Ian, with words like that you'll fit in just fine here :D

Welcome ;)

wrinx

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Hi PTT!

Minor electrical gremlins seem to come with the territory for all Italian cars, but we all love our Alfa's regardless.

Welcome to AO.

AM

·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts
Welcome on board PTT

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
pyrotechnictigger said:
Yup, its always PTT :) Have a bit of a love for fireworks. 2nd place in UK amature championships last year! Pics to follow when I can get her clean ;)
I hope the Mrs. PTT 147 is out of the way when you start blasting ;)

Enjoy the AO forum!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome Pyro

We have fireworks here sometimes too. :eek:

So, now we have our very own rocket scientist!

Enjoy.

Gausie

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Welcome PTT, your'e right about this being a friendly place to visit..... hope you enjoy your stay. :) :)

I guess greeting a new member is the best way possible to celbrate my 1,000th post. :D

·
Super Moderator
44,909 Posts
pyrotechnictigger said:
Finally found a decent Alfa forum
Tell us where it is then. ;)

Arrrggghhhhh. I've been resisting for days. Every time I see that title in 'today's topics' my fingers are itching to type a sarcastic reply, and I've finally succumbed. :eek:

Sorry everybody. :eek: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts