Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The configurator is up on the UK Alfa site, still no details about the 120 1.4 or 90 1.3 engines though :mad:

Colours seem to work a little better on the UK site than the Italian one where the red would bleed through.

Off to play :p

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
will have a look see :)

·
Registered
30,167 Posts
:thumbs:

It does look good.
If I had a spare £17000 for a new car, I'd buy one.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have noticed you can seriously confuse the price by swapping engines, seems to clear the options list but keeps the old price and then keeps adding.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
yep, got to £17500 for mine added something and got 'NaN' in the price section - around £18000 for the one I would want............with discount...........£17450 ;)

·
Registered
997 Posts
Yeah i had a play added the visibility pack AND GOT Nan?! When will they give us details on the 140bhp looking at it nstead of the Diesel!

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
yes that was it the vis pack gives a Nan price :lol:

·
Registered
147 Posts
The lowest I could get to was £11,375 anybody beat that? That's not a lot for an Alfa is it!! Now can I persuade my wife... two alfas, that's what they would call me!!

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I just got the new Feel UK magazine and they've stated that orders for the MiTo are being taken from 1st November before the official launch on 24th January 2009.

BTW my configured MiTo was over £20k :lol:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
BTW my configured MiTo was over £20k :lol:
Mine was GBP 17K according to the UK carconfig. Sad thing is: by currency conversion that amounts to € 23K. In Holland my Mito costs a whopping € 30K. :rant:

·
Registered
297 Posts
The configurator is up on the UK Alfa site, still no details about the 120 1.4 or 90 1.3 engines though :mad:

Colours seem to work a little better on the UK site than the Italian one where the red would bleed through.

Off to play :p
Maybe that's because Alfa still hasn't officially introduced the 1.4 120bhp or 1.3 JTDm? Don't expect to hear anything from them before Jan '09...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are part of the UK launch line up and as they are taking orders for them I would expect some vague idea. It's not like either of those engines aren't used elsewhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts