Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
outside view.. check out the white side-indicators and the short stick antenna :)
she's a little bit dirty, but it's difficult to keep her clean these days.. besides, I like my women a bit "dirty" :D

an inside shot:

I'll post some more pics tomorrow, after I cleaned the car.. I'll have more light then also...

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>PS to all diesel guys: LoL @ a REALLY big redline!!! :p :p

haha :D :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good one Pat! :D :D

My fun ends at 7,000 rpms. :D (And really begins at 4,000).

Cheers,

Ant

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>why are alfas always low on fuel? :confused:

PS to all diesel guys: LoL @ a REALLY big redline!!! :p :p

haha :D :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The big redline matches the rest of the interior lights :D :D
Good one on the fuel thing !

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Yeah!! Finally we have pictures of your Bella Wim!!! Can I use them on my website? :)

So, that's the door I'll be knocking next April?? It's good to know :D :D wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, My place is that wooden/blue designy thingy :)

Wait until I've got some decent pictures Hugo.. I'll mail them to you

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>

Cheers,

Ant</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, seeing as I'm doing around 120 km/h in 3th when Im hitting the red line, That's more than enough fun for me wink
:p

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>Actually, My place is that wooden/blue designy thingy :)

Wait until I've got some decent pictures Hugo.. I'll mail them to you</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ok Wimmy! :) Thank you wink

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>

Cheers,

Ant</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, seeing as I'm doing around 120 km/h in 3th when Im hitting the red line, That's more than enough fun for me wink
:p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and 136 @ 7,300 on the 1.6 Wim wink

btw Ant, is the limited realyl set to 7,000 on the v6? on the 1.6 it's 7,300, but on a 166 2.0 i think it was set at 7,000, not sure though, i didnt have enough chance to fully test it :D
it really surprised me though, it went to 7,000 really easily, and it was only a 2.0!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll correct myself.. the ones above are the first "published by myself" :eek:

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Sorry Wimster, But I actually cannot see the antenna, piccies bit to dark?

I like the connect build in :)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>Sorry Wimster, But I actually cannot see the antenna, piccies bit to dark?

I like the connect build in :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, it's so short you just can't see it :D
you're right Ivo, they're a bit to dark, but I promised to make pics before the weekend, and i had to deliver... wink
plan was that i would make some more today after I gave my Bella a good wash, but it's been plssing rain all day, so it will take a little longer.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>Sorry Wimster, But I actually cannot see the antenna, piccies bit to dark?

I like the connect build in :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, it's so short you just can't see it :D
you're right Ivo, they're a bit to dark, but I promised to make pics before the weekend, and i had to deliver... wink
plan was that i would make some more today after I gave my Bella a good wash, but it's been plssing rain all day, so it will take a little longer.. :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I washed my car today (see also 147 lounge about the grill) IN THE RAIN. It's better to do it while it rains, because the dirt is already soaked :D

Hmm, I better not did that stonechip re-painting. The rain fecked up the paint frown

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>Hmm, I better not did that stonechip re-painting. The rain fecked up the paint :(</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't tell us Ivo that you repainted with... water colors?!?! :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mmmmm.....I better start worrying about that Bonkers Marketing Masterplan then :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>

Cheers,

:p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and 136 @ 7,300 on the 1.6 Wim wink

btw Ant, is the limited realyl set to 7,000 on the v6? on the 1.6 it's 7,300, but on a 166 2.0 i think it was set at 7,000, not sure though, i didnt have enough chance to fully test it :D
it really surprised me though, it went to 7,000 really easily, and it was only a 2.0!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pat, the rev limiter is a little higher, maybe 200 or 300 revs above 7,000, but I hate hitting it, since the sensation you get when it kicks in is really awful, like if it had suddenly run out of air. eek!

Cheers,

Ant

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>Hmm, I better not did that stonechip re-painting. The rain fecked up the paint :( </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't tell us Ivo that you repainted with... water colors?!?! :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:mad: wink

1 - 20 of 23 Posts