Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Thought ill share some pics, I’ve been contemplating for some time now to lower my car down a bit, so i decided to just go ahead and do it after a sow Paul's 156 done by Big Boss.

So heres some pics, enjoy :p

Before the drop:

And the result :cool:

·
Registered
846 Posts
very very nice buddy....and lekke choice on the rims as well :thumbs:

tell me, what size springs did you fit cause it looks like a 60/40 drop...how's the ride now, probably handles beautifully now hey.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Looks Hot .... love the wheels :cool:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Nice boet. I've wanted to do that to mine for as long as I've had mine too. Your's looks as good as mine does in my dreams. :thumbs:

·
Registered
133 Posts
It looks awesome lowered... *gets some ideas* but my humble and honest opinion (which counts for absolutely nothing in the real world) the wheels don't fit the car...

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
looks awesome

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
so what springs u used?coz I want to go even lower on my HnR springs...

looks good as i alwyas say every alfa needs to be low on wheels mate.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tell me, what size springs did you fit cause it looks like a 60/40 drop...how's the ride now, probably handles beautifully now hey.
I'm not to sure hey, just went to big boss and asked to get it as low as possible :lol: , The ride is about the same, but a bit bouncy... poor kidneys, they found a new enemy.... my alfa and booze :p

Nice boet. I've wanted to do that to mine for as long as I've had mine too. Your's looks as good as mine does in my dreams.
ha ha, thanks man.... lol, my cars like your dream model

AlfiGT and Patufra : the rims are awesome, anly because that all i coudl afford.... LOL :cheese: , But i'll most def look into getting some 18" off a GT... cough cough, Paul don't be suprised if your car ends up on bricks... :lol:

How do you find going over speed bumps?
Sideways...... :cheese: ha ha, i can't even get into my garage anymore.... damn elivated garages

so what springs u used?coz I want to go even lower on my HnR springs...
I must say, I did take the cheaper route, didn't exactly have 6K on me for Koni and so forth, had to get mine compressed dude...

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
So...they DO compress the springs there...hhhmmm, how much was the whole ordeal if you don't mind me asking, thinking about taking the 147 even lower!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So...they DO compress the springs there...hhhmmm, how much was the whole ordeal if you don't mind me asking, thinking about taking the 147 even lower!
u sound a bit suprised there :cheese: ..... ya, they do compress. only cost me R1450 :p

·
Registered
665 Posts
I paid R1k about 30000km ago, not one little problem and ride is still good. They compress the spring instead of cutting some out, the car can still load the same but its lower.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hijack---Zippy dude, I got 100Gb free on my external drive. PM me your number so I can arrange to come visit. --Hijack end...

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
LMAO @ Zippydude ok so 100g insinuates either songs going to be stolen or movies or series...let me in!

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Damn Alfi - you got new Heroes? New Lost? New Supernatural? New Fringe? New Flashforward?

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I don't watch heroes or lost, but I can get you Flashforward if you want. When I have time I'll go through all the stuff I have and write it down or something

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I'll be at liberty between now and the day. If you want something I'll most lightly be able to get it there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts