Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
I believe the last ones were made in Dec 2004, but it took a while to shift them (hence your 05 plate). The GT was out by then and the Brera not too far away. The Robert Foskett book gives a good overview of production figures and the history - a good buy for a 916 enthusiast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Were these later v6's (3.2) Euro 4 or Euro 3 emissions like the 3.0's.

The searching I have done makes them all seem euro 3 but the tfl ULEZ checker allows the 3.2's into the ULEZ zone without charge.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Were these later v6's (3.2) Euro 4 or Euro 3 emissions like the 3.0's.

The searching I have done makes them all seem euro 3 but the tfl ULEZ checker allows the 3.2's into the ULEZ zone without charge.
Euro 3 I believe 馃崁

Registered
Euro 3 I believe 馃崁
Interesting that your 2005 v6 is clear for the ULEZ (London emission zone) but there web site states petrol cars must be Euro 4. My Euro 3 1998 v6 is not clear.

Quickly drive around London for free whilst you still can :)

It's not currently a problem but in October 2021 the zone will be enlarged and covers an area which I drive to weekly, be a shame that my Gtv usage will drop even further.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Interesting that your 2005 v6 is clear for the ULEZ (London emission zone) but there web site states petrol cars must be Euro 4. My Euro 3 1998 v6 is not clear.

Quickly drive around London for free whilst you still can :)

It's not currently a problem but in October 2021 the zone will be enlarged and covers an area which I drive to weekly, be a shame that my Gtv usage will drop even further.
Yes I guess so in the big city, I live in North Somerset and its still 1937 here 馃崁

1 - 8 of 8 Posts