1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Why get out of the car like that :confused::eek::headbang: Slippy! :wow::eek:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
What a pair of nuggets and why did those ******* who filmed it do nothing to stop people going over the ice?

G

·
Read the text to the right of the vid :)
That RasOrville seems to really now what he's on about, hooning
around evrywhere at 60MPH on ice and snow in his Beemer. :thumbs:

if i slide i just keep the wheel straight and give it more throttle. Thats realy the only way to regain control of a car.
Whaddaguy! :D

G

·
That RasOrville seems to really now what he's on about, hooning
around evrywhere at 60MPH on ice and snow in his Beemer. :thumbs:

Whaddaguy! :D
I meant the comment from the guy that uploaded it:

"This is the original video, filmed by me, uploaded by me.

This couple were warned by neighbours not to venture out that day and they were the only people to attempt to drive on that road. There were numerous pedestrians around who could barely walk on the black ice so a car really stood no chance.

Near the start of the video you can see a recovery truck. This had been stuck there, blocking the road for 3 hours and didn't move for another 2 hours after this incident.

Thankfully, no pedestrians or children were hit by the shamelessly abandoned car.

PLEASE, check your local roads before setting out on a journey. Listen to local radio, speak to neighbours and try to avoid being part of incidents like this.

Fancy copying this video? Don't bother :) "

But the ensuing comments posted by others are hilarious :cheese:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
absolutely shocking - I cant think of one reason why they would leave the car?!

G

·
:eek: Why would you even think of getting out. You have to have some guts to do that.

But if you are going to jump out, make sure you jump clear of the general path of the car!

P.s, does anybody know if the fiesta is still on the move, because i would want to be aware of it if it comes past my house!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
:eek: Why would you even think of getting out. You have to have some guts to do that.

But if you are going to jump out, make sure you jump clear of the general path of the car!

P.s, does anybody know if the fiesta is still on the move, because i would want to be aware of it if it comes past my house!!!
Just be ready to jump out of you house if Fiesta slammes into it. Of course, make sure you jump clear if the path of the house!:D

G

·
Just be ready to jump out of you house if Fiesta slammes into it. Of course, make sure you jump clear if the path of the house!:D
If the fiesta hits my house we want to be fecking worrying, my house is raised 8 foot from road level. Maybe it was built that way to stop strey fiesta's, i dont know. Something to think about though!

·
Registered
735 Posts
If the fiesta hits my house we want to be fecking worrying, my house is raised 8 foot from road level. Maybe it was built that way to stop strey fiesta's, i dont know. Something to think about though!
Definitely a safety feature! You never know when a Fiesta-sleigh can slide along.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts