Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously considering a 100HP to replace my 156.
What colour looks best?

Black
Grey
Blue
Red
Or White, if I want to wait 12 weeks! :confused:

I need to trade my car in so, driving halfway around Britain isnt really an option so have to do it at my local dealer.
What do you think?

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Had one of the originals, Mk1 with the hammock convertible rear seats, very useful it was too! White, solid, nice and easy to touch up:): Other alternative would of been considered in Black. The newer versions are a great car imo.:):

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Picked up our new works runaround 1.3 m-jet at the weekend. Fantastic little motor! :thumbs: It's met blue with skyview roof. The blue looks :cool: ;)

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
21,131 Posts
grey, blue or red.

crackingly fun car to drive :)

g

·
Registered
24,538 Posts
I think it looks great in the met grey or the blue.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Red.

Was at fiat dealers al weekend - Went for a run in a 500 1.4 Sport in red, nice and nippy. Went to buy a Bravo Tjet 150 Sport (Cracking deal at £10,900 pre-reg, no miles, almost £5k off list) but Mrs did not think it was a second car :( - Plumped for a Grande Punto in metallic blue with side skirts, spoiler, alloys, blue & me and racing stripes but only the 1.2 :(.

I like the Panda but wife thinks it looks like it is built as a wheelchair carrier!?

·
Registered
13,259 Posts
There's a blue one at Bishops and it's reeeal purty. :D

I also liked the gunmetal colour one they had. :D

And the red one looked a bit like the old Racing Red (Monza 151) on the old Uno Turbo/Strada Abarth. :D

So any except the regular black one, I'd say.

Ralf S.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.