Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys gals etc etc been thinking constantly on what my plans are in march 2013 when i have to either keep/buy or swap the mito for something newer! Well my finances are looking bad and i will have to get rid of the mito but for what:confused: Basically the mito drinks to much costs to much to service and i keep having nightmares about warranty being up and it breaks big time:( so i need something small cheap to run but still italian and all i keep coming up with is the panda 100 hp its small, cheap easy to run and is a hoot to drive from what i have read but what do you guys think? Anyone had one or driven one any thoughts please post!

·
Registered
Giulia Veloce
375 Posts
I had one for a few days as a courtesy car a month or so ago. It was great fun to drive and even when being thrashed it did 35mpg. No way i could live with one though - the ride is just terrible.. Far too bouncy it was disconserting along country roads, made my GT feel like a Rolls Royce. It could be sorted with a set of KW coilovers which I'm told will make the ride bearable. There isn't alot of room inside either - plus being 6' 3" I just couldn't get comfortable (though thats my problem..)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Great little fun car - good practicality too:cool:

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
21,131 Posts
they are a scream, but as Liam said - good grief, the ride isn't just bad, it actually hurts!

i still wish i'd bought one. it would be ideal for me, but not my back :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.