Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Spider 3.0 V6 24v Lightning Blu
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one driven or bought one of these? I know it's just a Mitsubishi with a Fiat badge but I quite like the idea of Japanese reliability along with still being able to make use of the dealers/workshops I know. There seems to be very little specification info on either the Fiat Professional website or any reviews on the car. For instance in the pictures on carfind the 4x2 SX double cab has switches for a drivers electric seat yet there is no mention of this anywhere. According to the Car Mag review with the Ford Ranger the Fullback has non switchable ESC as standard. I can't see any mention of this in any of the information out there at all. I wouldn't consider a new car without ESC and I'd be a bit disappointed if Fiat didn't included on all the double cab models as a minimum.

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
I have a printed brochure but will need to go through it to confirm spec. Why not make a turn at a dealership to have a look? Even when their brochures confirm certain items, the cars as landed do often differ.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the below from Arnold Chatz Constantia Kloof this morning.

'The Fiat Fullback 4x2 D/Cab comes standard with ESP and Diff Lock'

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup. I'm happy with that. Demo Fullback's are very competitively priced at the moment.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Very nice truck. I tested one last year, had the top model 4x4 with bells and whistles, did a video on it etc. You can definitely get a great deal on these as take up has been slow. I think at the time I tested it they were offering R100k off list price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts