Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellas,

I cannot access the Eper database any more. I have tried internet explorer on six different computers. Is this not accessable any more or is it just me? Is there somewhere that I can download and save the whole Eper parts catalouge for the GTV, as I am tired of Eper troubles?

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hello fellas,

I cannot access the Eper database any more. I have tried internet explorer on six different computers. Is this not accessable any more or is it just me? Is there somewhere that I can download and save the whole Eper parts catalouge for the GTV, as I am tired of Eper troubles?

Thank you.
Seemed to be working for me just now.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
It's been like that for a month or so, for me. I'm able to access a couple of levels but cannot get into the diagrams like I used to. Keep getting the Pirates message.

Here's a link to a Polish version, at least you can get a part no. from it for the time being.

FIAT ePER

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Doubtful, but if anyone does have a username for the CSPS link (top right of linked page) - that's the system the main dealer use.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Sorry all, Dropbox has a 2gb limit for unpaid use. Eper was 7gb's and so I can't share via that.

I'll see if there is anywhere else I could upload it for free.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all who replied with help. I am glad that I am not the only one having difficulty.
CGC, you are an absolute life saver for uploading that for us. Top bloke
Thank you.:beer:

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Thanks to all who replied with help. I am glad that I am not the only one having difficulty.
CGC, you are an absolute life saver for uploading that for us. Top bloke
Thank you.
No probs mate. Have you got it working from the download?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Great work cgc; I've got it up & running.

A couple of things to add if I may:

It's a hefty 7GB download.
You will need an ISO mounting program if you plan to run it from your Hard Drive, I use PowerISO.
This version seems to be a bit weird in Google Chrome, but works perfectly in Internet Explorer.

Many thanks again! :clap:

Reactions: cgc

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Took a while to get it all sorted properly, but works grand now, so thank you greatly! Also, it does help to read the notes put after the download link...!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Great work cgc; I've got it up & running.

A couple of things to add if I may:

It's a hefty 7GB download.
You will need an ISO mounting program if you plan to run it from your Hard Drive, I use PowerISO.
This version seems to be a bit weird in Google Chrome, but works perfectly in Internet Explorer.

Many thanks again! :clap:
It certainly is quite a big download but that's because you have the whole database downloaded and on your PC, it won't have to refer to the internet to load a page.

You could use Power ISO to make a virtual DVD drive and run it that way, but it is as simple as extracting the ISO (using WinRAR) and running setup.exe

Yep, I think its quite old and was made for Internet Explorer (it does work in Edge), but if you follow the instructions and run it in compatibility mode and as administrator you should be fine. :thumbu p:

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Took a while to get it all sorted properly, but works grand now, so thank you greatly! Also, it does help to read the notes put after the download link...!
Yep got to read those instructions, took me a while to get it working the first time, bit of trail and involved but got I got there in the end. And wow was it a tough program to find and download in the first place!

And I still actually get on with it that well, I mean come on Fiat why are exhaust manifolds under the fuel injection system sub section!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
You could use Power ISO to make a virtual DVD drive and run it that way, but it is as simple as extracting the ISO (using WinRAR) and running setup.exe

Yep, I think its quite old and was made for Internet Explorer (it does work in Edge), but if you follow the instructions and run it in compatibility mode and as administrator you should be fine. :thumbu p:

Stuck on extracting ISO opens up wanting me to create a disk every time. Me not being a techie.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts